Friday 4 February 2011

Progression of Poster and FINAL POSTER


                   THIS IS MY FINAL POSTER ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below are the stages I went through to have the above image as my outcome...




      


These images are 5 of many steps I went through to create my final poster.
The picture to the left is near enough how the original picture looked like, when I first found it on Google. However, I wanted to change it up to make it my own, I altered the filter a few times to not make it as clear.
In order to make it pass for a legitimate HMV promotional poster, I had to create a new layer and add text like you will see  directly below, I also changed it by adding new information on it like iTUNES and "new album release..."























This is my original Poster, I didn't know how to access Photoshop, so I had to use Pages.
I put a picture of the original CD cover and the stereotypical information. However,
I wasn't impressed, so I done more research and found that there was a certain conventional way of creating
these posters if I wanted HMV to produce mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment